Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day, dad!

Eiko says...

A Word to Dad
You've been with me through hell, and you fought death beside me. Despite all my big talk, and strange words--and I wouldn't be surprised if any of it made little or no sense to you-- I truly think you're wonderful, that you're a good father, and I love you.
A Word To the Other Dads
When your kids or teens are in their, I-hate-you moods, and they say I-hate-you things, 99.9% of the time, they don't mean it, no matter how sincere they seemed at the moment, or how loud their volume was when they yelled whatever they yelled at you. Especially the I-hate-you part. You're loved!

And
Okay, ppls, next time you're staring at your filthy kitchen floor with all that grease, and stomped-on-bits-of-rotten-food, and muck on it, and you're hating the filth, yet cleaning it seems like such a monumental task, and you're asking yourself, should I or shouldn't I? here's some advice:
Get into your sweat pants and a baggy T, turn on some damn good music (and make sure the volume is on high,) do at least 20 jumping jacks to get all warmed up, and get on your effing hands and knees and just get SCRUBBING! I'm not crazy, it's SO FUN! I just finished 90 minutes of it, and I'm feeling great! The floor is clean and I got an extra bit of exercise in there! I remember scrubbing the L.I.M Home's kitchen one night when I couldn't sleep, and I felt like I was on top of the world! I also did the same during one of my no-sleep-nights back in the 'T.O.M Home' days. You HAVE to try it! It's a very productive pass time, not to mention excellent exercise.



No comments:

.