Wednesday, June 9, 2010

buh-bye, mom & dad's place...

Eiko says...

I've been here at my parent's place (Icthus Home) for around 3 weeks, and I'm all rested up and ready for some 'real fun' at Lodge Home! My back is completely better now, and I'm hoping to keep it that way by being more faithful to keep it strengthened through regular exercise and better posture when I'm in the kitchen. I was able to spend lot's of quality time with Boris over countless walks, talks, films and TV series, and cooking together for our now small family of eight, including Mom and Dad. All in all, my stay here was great, and I do believe it's time to move on, especially with all the snakes that are popping up! Boris and I spotted three snakes on a walk today--one was dead, and two were very much alive and evil looking! According to Dad, they're poisonous! Yup! It's time to move on!

That's me going 'ewww' at the dead snake.
Oh, check out my very first pair of crocks! I still hold to my original stance that they are an abomination to the fashion world, and that whoever designed them should be arrested by the 'fashion police'. But I must admit they are comfortable and easy to slip on when in a hurry--a regular occurrence at Lodge Home.



No comments:

.