Saturday, June 5, 2010

mom and pappy and spartacus

Eiko says...

Mom and Dad, still in love and holding hands after 31 years of marriage! It's so cute. They hold hands on walks, at the table, during movies, in the shower, in bed....like all the time! Amaaaazing!



New TV Series Interest
On a completely different note, I've been going through the TV series, "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", which really should have been titled, "Spartacus: Blood and ***". I personally like it, although it can be a bit 'too much' sometimes--and all those of you who have watched the series knows what I'm talking about when I say 'too much'.
The story line is good and unpredictable, thanks to Spartacus (the main character, starred by Andy Whitfield) who is generally an unpredictable character with some serious attitude issues. Anyhow, I now know why all the guys are crazy over the series. It's literally corn! (And we all know what word rhymes with 'corn'. Heh!) Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to Season 2. Besides, I've been a fan of Andy Whitfield far before he was running around 90% naked in 'Spartacus'. A shame he has cancer! Let's all pray for his recovery!



Oh, and check out this morbid, spartacus Birthday cake!! It's so well done!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww. Mom and Dad. :)

Eyeliner said...

They can be so adorable sometimes!

.