Friday, June 25, 2010

At Icthus home

P.B. says...

Recently, we are watching 低燃費少女ハイジ everyday. We laugh our heads off! This one is our favorite!



We also watched the mask of Zorro and the Fall(a movie that I enjoyed a lot), and I've just started reading the Mediator series.

Aside from that, I started making cards again.

And this is my poor, ugly toenail, that is peeling off. Grooooossss.....

Anyway, We're all drawing recently, so stay tuned to our Art blog. Yuya is now drawing Anne Hathaway, and I'm trying to draw Natalie Portman. Well, I'm running out of time, so see you all later. ;)

6 comments:

aix said...

ah, haiji da! ahahah!! nice card!:)

Eyeliner said...

Akari, EW! The last picture is of a very sensitive nature! I puked!
Love your calligraphy though. And I'm also a fan of 'haiji', and that vid is also my fav! Love u!

Eyeliner said...

Akari, EW! The last picture is of a very sensitive nature! I puked!
Love your calligraphy though. And I'm also a fan of 'haiji', and that vid is also my fav! Love u!

Anonymous said...

あかり!!! きもちわるーーーー!

isamu said...

do you watch golden eggs too? lol

Isamu said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZn1hRqFqBo&feature=related

.