Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup Time!!

Eiko says...

Being that it's all about the World Cup right now, I thought it would be only right if I wrote a little about it and keep this blog updated and current. But unfortunately, I have zero interest in the World Cup and I couldn't care less as to who wins or loses. Right now, all the Lodge Home young people and David S. are upstairs, crowded around the TV with chips and drinks, watching the poor soccer ball being kicked from one end of the field to the other, and although thoughts of promoting unity and joining them in the cheering passed my mind, I decided not to.
For one, I was feeling quite tired. It's just so effing hot over here in Tokyo! And not just 'hot'. It's hot and sticky, and humid! I was out on a walk after lunch today, and I felt like I would melt into a puddle right there on the sidewalk! It's very exhausting.
Secondly, my back is acting up again. It's been a problem for a while now, and I'm not liking it at all. I want to find out what I'm doing wrong so that I can hurry up and fix the problem. Is it my posture? The way I sleep? A lack of exercise? A bad diet? A slipped disk? A combination of all of the above?! I want to know!
I've also got this ugly cut on my thigh from a razor while shaving my legs. It's almost been a week since I cut myself, but it's starting to get red and puffy and ugly, and it hurts when the fabric of my pants or skirt touches it. At one point, I thought it would be kinda sexy to have a 5 cm long scar on my thigh, but right now, it just looks plain ugly and painful! If it scars right, it might eventually become a 'sexy scar', but as of now, it just plain hurts. I think it got infected.
Anyhow, this was my very irrelevant, World Cup blog post.
And I'm up for Bed Time!!

Good night, world.
Dream about soccer or something.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you have ouchy back...I know it's bothering...

No interest in World cup!? Come on!
Even tho you don't care, it's so much fun to watch game together with drinks and shout!

Eyeliner said...

haha! I don't mind the drinks and shouting on occasion, but I'll pass on the 'game watching'.

Yuriko said...

LOL..you were totally watching the game when i called ...you hypo!

Eyeliner said...

When Japan plays, I make an exception.

.