Tuesday, June 22, 2010

clown socks R cool

Eiko says...

Yesterday, after a work out, I spent around 2 hours on my hands and knees scrubbing our super-dirty-stairs with a rag and cleanser while listening to Breaking Benjamin belch out, 'give me a sign' on full volume!
I love scrubbing dirty floors and surfaces and see them get clean after all the elbow grease put in there.
Those stairs are blinding! I swear, the possibility of sickness is higher tonging your BF/GF than licking those stairs! You better believe it!

I also had some time to clean and purge our fridges,
and aside from your usual 'peeled and half used, shriveled up, mummy-carrot/daikon/cucumber/garlic', I found some serious fermentation, and mold growth going on in one of the containers I opened. It must have been in there for centuries to look and smell that puke-ish!
It seemed to me like somebody was working on a very successful chemistry project on mold growth or something because there was a huge forest of mold growing over whatever the container used to contain! I regret not taking a picture. Words cannot accurately describe the freakishness of what I saw and smelt.

Grossness aside, I finally got around to watching Alice in Wonderland last night, and I was throughly impressed by it all. Not exactly what I was expecting, but still brilliant.

And since today was my Free Day, I went out for some window shopping and found these totally whack, clown socks, and I made them mine! I like clown-socks.
I feel quite happy.


Our super-dirty-stairs before I scrubbed them.

Our stair case AFTER I scrubbed them!
So beautiful!

For those of you who can't read Japanese, the label on the bottle I'm holding reads 'soy sauce for your ice cream'! 「アイスにかけるしょうゆ」PUKE!

My new, clown socks.

And this is me. I'm thinking, 'pasta'!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eiko, you're a force of nature :)

Eyeliner said...

Apparently.
Heh, heh!

Isamu T said...

tounging ur gf?

Yuriko said...

Woah...is that "THE RING" on ur finger?

.