Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Children's Day Eve

Eiko says...

Tomorrow's Children's Day, and I baked some very exciting, colorful M&M cookies to sell at the cafe for the kiddies of Adachi-ku. They better appreciate the effort and time invested in baking them since I did use half of my free day to bake the cookies.

I mean, if I were a child, I would be so happy if someone used their off day to bake cookies for me. And I would most definitely pay up for a cookie, even just out of pure appreciation for the act of kindness and sacrifice.

And they should so make a Teen's Day, where all the teens celebrate the fact that they are neither a child or an adult. Teens will also celebrate puberty and adolescence, acne and everything else that comes with being around 13-19. On that day, (let's make that March 5th, my Birthday, since I'm the first one I know who came up with the brilliant idea), teens will have 50 % discounts on almost everything aside from drugs and the like.

And this post is fast becoming the stupidest post I've ever posted.

So before it degrades any farther, I will shut up, and get some rest.

Everybody in Lodge Home, STRESS NOT!

Also, take a nap. We all look like walking zombie people, that are in desperate need of a vacation.

Life goes on.

No comments:

.