Saturday, May 22, 2010

little vaca

Eiko says...

Nasu is effing beautiful in the spring! I love the young greenness that surrounds me here. Absence does make the heart founder! Even the cows and their stinky asses seemed welcoming to me, and more than anything, seeing Boris greet me at the door with her, "Hey there, nigga!" brought me home like nothing else! The quietness and the calm atmosphere is so refreshing! The clean air and peaceful neighborhood is beautiful! I was instantly happy when I stepped out of the bus. I feel refreshed and calmed already, and I just got here.

Last night, (the night I got here), I made a tomato pasta with Boris, and we enjoyed it over white wine and catching up on the latest happenings in each other's life. We also watched Valentine's Day, a very cute movie, something we so should have watched on, ... well, Valentine's Day! A very relaxing evening indeed.

My body needs to seriously adjust itself back to a normal human's schedule. I still can't sleep until way past midnight, even when there is no baking to be done, and no cafe to fuss over, and I was abhorred when I found myself waking up at 4:00 AM in the morning! I was also abhorred when I woke up to find out that my shoulders and back were all sore--not from a work out, but from lugging my suit case through Shinjuku Station yesterday. Sure, the suitcase was super heavy, and I also had 2 more heavy bags strapped around my body, but my stamina and strength definitely decreased, and I seriously need to exercise and start living healthy again.

Oh! And speaking of which, while I was waiting at a red light to get from Shinjuku to Shin-Shinjuku, Minami guchi, I saw this guy step out of a taxi in front of me. He was wearing this shirt that had, "speed, agility, strength, stamina," written in bold letters on it. The shirt was quite stylish and also must have cost a fortune, but the human being that was wearing the shirt was the exact opposite of what the shirt was spelling out. He looked like an obese potato that sat around all day in front of the tube, and who also took a taxi when he could have walked the block! Also, standing next to me was someone who was wearing an electric pink shirt. The someone was a guy, that had a waist any girl would have died to have! His legs were equally impressive, and as if he could read my jealous thoughts, he starting lifting his shirt to reveal his tiny waist! I was like, 'Dude, care to share the secret to being super-model-skinny? Darn!!'

Anyway, it's wonderful here. I'm having a great time. I'm relaxing, and resting. Life is so beautiful!!

I'll blog more later, and I'm hoping to post pictures to!

cheerzzz!




No comments:

.