Saturday, May 15, 2010

recent photos


Eiko says...



A beauty shot of cafe marche at night! Imagine being dead tired on your way back home from work, and you saw Cafe Marche looking ever so hot, with live music being played inside? I would totally stop by!

Up Country singing on a lovely Friday night!

The other day, we had Cafe Marche's one month anniversary, after we closed shop, and we all chilled over lot's of sushi and beer. It was just what everyone needed as we were all such 'troupers' of late, and we all deserved the shiner prize! We all ate and drank far past our stomach's content, that's for sure!



Me right before the evening shift. Yeah, I'm tired. I can't sleep so well these nights.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cafe Marche ni ikitai!
-Yuya

Ponapple said...

The cafe looks really good!! I would definitely empty the cafe of its blueberry muffins if I ever stop by.

yuri-chan said...

its ur rebellious face!!!!! maji...kowakawaiii...

Eyeliner said...

Dude, (boris) it's my TIRED face. ;)

Yuri-chan said...

Nah. That ain't tired....it's more like an "I'm freakin' stressed and I smell like cookie batter!" face.

I KNOW your tired face, and it ain't pretty. ;)

Eyeliner said...

Okay, sure. You got it 50% right. It IS my 'I smell like cookie batter' face, but I'm NOT 'freakin' stressed'. I'm getting there though. Nyahahaha! I am most defi tired, no questions asked.

.