Thursday, May 13, 2010

for hecks

Eiko says...

It is once again the time of night when I am itching to go out for a walk at Toneri Park.
But since that isn't really an option, (unless of course, I'm cool with the package deal that comes with the walk, a.k.a meeting perverts and their friends) and neither is sleeping, I've decided to just blog.
Since coming here, I've been sleeping so much better! Not that I actually sleep for longer periods of time, because I don't. But by the time I finally croll into bed, I'm exhausted of all forms of energy, and consequently I sleep very deeply for the few hours that I do sleep. My body has quickly adjusted itself to the late-night, early-morning lifestyle. Sleeping earlier than 1:30AM is almost impossible.
But it's all good. Besides, I'll be going back to the cows and the quiet and the peace once the 21st comes around. Need to pray about reboot things.

end of totally random post

No comments:

.