Thursday, May 13, 2010

A report to Eiko...

Akari says...

Dear Eiko,
*I am NOT being a good girl as I am supposed to be.
*Mom is making us eat weeds from our back yard(if you remember, Eiko, Our back yard smells like the sewers).
*Our vegetables are rotting.
*Daddy stopped drinking Coffee!!
*We watched Blades of Glory and Gattaca.
*Boris is making us write essays.
*The teachers(that includes you, Eiko) being gone, I skipped P.E., and instead browsed the Internet. I stumbled upon something very amusing and slightly disturbing. See the video below.

P.S. the video below is NOT for sensitive viewers.




Yup, it's Evgeni Plushenko when he was still 18, the 2001 world championships exhibition.
I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Eyeliner said...

OMG!!!!!!!!
For one, you finally posted!
Secondly, I LOVED the Plushenko strip/ice dance video!!

Awesome post!

Unknown said...

This video is classic! famous one actually!
Well Akari, I expect you to be good and do good even Eiko's away...yet eating weeds...no good!
See you soon at the camp!

Unknown said...

And why I didn't see you guys at the camp???!

.