Tuesday, February 23, 2010

いいや、これで

Eiko says...

I like it here. I thought I'd go insane with so little in the sense of shops and malls around, but I amaze myself with how well I fair without certain things that I was certain I needed to keep me happy.

I was planning on typing up something extremely profound and wise in relation to the few sentences above, but I'm not in the mood for it, and that's really not who I am, and I sound silly when I do, so let's junk that.

Tomorrow is the beginning of half a week of potential fun and lot's of it! The whole home, ( all 8 of us) will be going on a Tokyo trip tomorrow, and we'll be stopping by Lodge Home, ( former T.O.M Home) and then we'll be visiting our dear family at UNO. It's a trip we have all been waiting for since the day we all moved here, and it's finally happening tomorrow! Actually, it's a trip we've all been looking forward to before we even parted from our dear Yasu and Dawnie and keepee!

Can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to see you all here!

.