Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 54th Birthday, DAD!!!

Eiko says...

My Dad turned 54 today. Boris and I made sushi for a special dinner party, and as a collective present from all of us, we gave Daddy the gift of a "listening ear". This gift meant 1 full hour after dinner dedicated to listening to Dad talk without any interruptions or hurrying from us. Those of you who know my Dad well should know that this would make my Dad the happiest EVER!

To Dad:

You should know that you are a wonderful father, and that I love you. Wishing you the best and that your crazy dreams will come true!

Muah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to dear papa Paul!
Yes, you gave him the gift he appreciates a lot :)

Eyeliner said...

Haha! Yup, that's my Pappy!
Give him floor space to talk, and all is well.
:)

dawn said...

that pic of paul is so the best. We're lovin' it!

.