Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines!!

Eiko says...

Okay, all you chocolate fans out there, it's your

FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!!

You step into any store, and they will have a chocolate display of some kind, and sometimes, there will even be samples.

3 cheers for Valentines Day!

Some Valentine-related stuff that I really wanna do, (but most likely won't) is watching "Charley and the Chocolate Factory" over a Rummy chocolate bar with spicy red wine. Then after that, I will watch "New York I Love You" over a Snicker Bar with cold carton milk. Then if I'm not sick of chocolate and movies by then, I will get comfortable and watch "The Ugly Truth" with chocolate chip cookies and carton milk with ice.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because all that chocolate is absolutely mouth watering, and Johnny Depp is simply genius!

New York I Love You because it shows the many sides of love, and love is what Valentines Day is all about.

The Ugly Truth because,...well, because it keeps things in perspective. Yup.

So, those are the things I'd do on Valentines day. But please don't disappoint me or the people you love and/or live with, and do nice things for the benefit of others. Like, buy chocolate for someone you care about. Or make breakfast in bed for someone you want to show appreciation to. Or, if you've been a pain to live with of late, but your damn pride was in the way of you apologizing, then Valentine's Day is the perfect time to make up and to start being nice again.

Or, or, OR!!

It's also the perfect time to confess your undying love to that person that you've been dreaming about for so long. Yeah, all that mushy-gushy, romantic stuff.
And you know what I'm talking about.

Although I really wouldn't suggest doing that.

Well, I just did, ...but I shouldn't have.

Mainly because, let's say, you DO confess your undying love to that someone you're crazy over, but it so happens that they aren't quite crazy about you, and they don't want your chocolate, or the rose you bought, or worst of all, they don't want you or your love.

This would completely ruin Valentines Day FOREVER for you.

There won't be another Feb 14th that wouldn't remind you of that fateful day, and all the chocolate in the world wouldn't be able to take away the pain or the memory. In fact, just seeing chocolate in a store, or seeing someone eat chocolate, or smelling chocolate will make you feel what you felt that day. Chocolate would only mean the bearing of bad and sad tidings to you, and that would be horrible!! O.M.G. I'm scaring myself here.
Okay, please don't do it.

Unless you're the kind of person who attracts luck like a magnet. If you're confident in your luck magnet enough to risk ruining one of the best days of the year, well, then go ahead and try your luck. But don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Back to the happy stuff!!

Chocolate!

Chocolate is said to better than sex!!

I have to disagree, but, whatever! Let's let love and chocolate run over in generous amounts this Valentines Day!

CHOCOLATE!

LOVE!!

YAY!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

HAPPY VALENTINE WANAGE-SANN! I LOVE YOUU!

Isamu T said...

the ugly truth doesnt keep things in perspective...but milk is good.

kenfrog said...

that was so weird. I'm glad i read it though.

Eyeliner said...

@ Isamu
Um,..."The Ugly Truth" keeps things in perspective for me... :/
And yes, indeed, milk (cartoned, cold milk to be exact) is a tiny bit of heaven.

@ Ken
It WAS weird. This blog is full of weirdness. But I think that's what keeps you coming back for more?

.