Wednesday, March 24, 2010

今はネ…

Eiko says...

It's snowing outside, and it's freezing cold. (What on earth? I'm writing about the weather!) I am wearing an over-sized T-shirt and an apron. My hair smells like curry, and my fingers smell like garlic. I wish I were somewhere else right now. I also wish somebody could press the fast-forward-button on life and skip the Kids Camp altogether!!
I'm quite nervous about the whole thingie, and I have a foreboding that I'm going to, someway or another, mess up big time as the "organizer/representative" of the camp.
Freakyyy!

My art-life is on pause right now since I'm busy with all this camp stuff, but after it's over and out of the way, I will resume my art practicing, and also finish up a picture I'm working on for a friend.
It's half way finished, and that's wonderful. But what's not wonderful is that I have lost all inspiration for the picture. I look at it, and feel slightly nauseous, and the thought of finishing it makes me feel faint. I try a few strokes and smudges at the picture and my eyebrows knit, and I looked constipated--and for a good reason. It's just not quite perfect. But so far, so good. It's in proportion and it looks how it's suppose to look. I just need to keep it up.
Ganbarimasu. . .

No comments:

.