Saturday, March 13, 2010

Revengeful

Eiko says...

Are you into revenge?
Is the Count of Monte Cristo your role model?
Perhaps you are plotting something quite brilliantly sneaky to do to that *itch who ruined your life, or that *ick who broke your heart, or that *ss who totally lied to you. My dear friend, my super-cool-sis from "far far away" wrote this story JUST FOR YOU! You'll love it! Remember to thank her for her troubles.


The Revenge Story

Edward d’Veryvengeful looked upon the sun-kissed wheat fields that surrounded his home.
At last, after years of toil, slavery, and bitter tears his enemy was vanquished, his mother avenged and he could live his life in peace. The breeze from the blue Mediterranean whispered through his hair. Ah, to be free at last!
A small hand clasped his. “We will be very happy here” said Angelina, the love of his life. “I would have died if you had not returned from that duel with my former husband; God rest his soul.”
“Yes, my angel, you are saved and my mother’s death is repaid by the death of the son of the black hearted brother of the man who killed her. –I will never raise my sword again against another man.”
Edward captured his lover’s lips in a passionate kiss.

Align Center
The End

Epilogue

…Edward captured her lips in a passionate kiss.
And never noticed the bowman taking careful aim in the branches of the sycamore tree; the last son of the cousin of the uncle of the man he he’d killed in a duel to avenge his mother’s death.
“Once this man is laid low,” the bowman vowed, “I will never raise my bow against another man.”

-Yoko Matsuoka


3 comments:

Sharon said...

hahahaha! epic.

Eyeliner said...

Isn't it just?
I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."
"Vengence is fine, saith the Lord." :P

.