Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yadayadayo

Eiko says...

Okay, the hiatus is OVER!

Here, check out what my Dad said after I read him my latest blog posts. ( upon his request)

"If after reading my daughters blog you feel as if your mind has been contaminated, it's only my obligation as her father to take on the responsibility of your mental state and give you the antidote, which would be none other than my blog!"

Dad's witty! I think it's kinda cute.

So today was a remarkably normal day considering the fact that it was the last day left to my 18th year. I was planning on doing something extreme and totally wacky, but when it came down to it, we had a Home Meeting, I did some kitchen work, I cooked dinner, and did a work out with the teens. Nothing unusual.

Oh, but I DID manage to cut my finger while cooking dinner! And this is the 3rd time I've cut my finger in the past 2 weeks! All with the same kitchen knife! Boris said that I was born EMO/wrist-cutter, and that since I'm not letting my "true self" out, I subconsciously end up cutting myself when I cook. I DISAGREE with her logic.
I just think I'm rather clumsy, and that maybe I should turn down the volume to my ZEN when I'm cooking.

No big deal.

But the next time any of you see me, my fingers... will be deformed.

Happy Birthday to all you Pisces...I'm wishing you emotional stability...
--Hikaru Matsuoka

Peace Out!

No comments:

.