Monday, March 22, 2010

things n that

Eiko says...

My apologies for not posting as regularly as I usually post, (which is everyday) but like I said before, my posts are most interesting and amusing when life is upside-down, inside-out, and out of control, and when a storm is hitting me head on. When life is normal and pleasant ( like it is now) my posts will be drab and boring, and generally meh. Writing drab and boring posts is a waste of time and energy...so I don't.
Which is why it's kinda ironic that I'm blogging right now.

Updates on life at Icthus

*Yuya and Boris caught, tortured, and killed a rat the old "Matsuoka-Way".
*I am busy with the up coming Kids Camp and everything related to that.
*Grandma is visiting us for a week! I never knew we could squeeze another person in this tiny little house, but miracles still happen.
*We are going to have a lovely garden this spring. Just you wait and see!
*Mom is pregnant with #13! (Please freak out right about now. After you calm down, take note that I am being sarcastic about Mom being pregnant. )
*We are making significant progress on the whole Log Cabbin idea.
*Hay Fever.
*Cow Manuer planting season. Pew!
*Giant, mutant ants are STILL an issue. Ants are crawling EVERYWHERE!
*Boris and I both accidently stepped in the sticky-trap we set for the rat to get caught in. Now I understand how it feels to be caught in a rat trap, and I can sympathize better.
*I am losing sleep over the whole XD CORE thingie,...whether I should go or not thingie.

Yeah, seriously. Should I go or not? That was a retorical question, so don't bother answering. Either way, I have a feeling that I won't go, unless God strikes me down with lightning or something. (not literally.)

I watched the sweetest movie ever the other day called 50 First Dates, starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.

Basically, Henry, (Adam Sandler) falls in love with Lucy, (Drew Barrymore) who has short-term memory loss and can't remember each individual day. Henry doesn't let that stop him, and makes her fall in love with him every day. It's a BEAUTIFUL love comedy. It's what true love is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about. It's so rare, that I'm almost convinced that it only exists in Holly Wood films. That was a joke btw. Sort of, anyway.

Okay, well, it's getting late. I'm calling it a night.
Keep the Kids Camp in your prayers.

1 comment:

Eyeliner said...

Are you sure you wanna know, Shane?
Heh, heh.

.