Monday, March 15, 2010

tsukareta

Eiko says...

"You've got 30 seconds to catch your breath!"

My life flashed before my eyes as I collapsed on the floor, sweat oozing from every pore of my body, hands shaking, my heart beating out of my rib cage, and my face flushed beet red.

"You've got 15 more seconds, guys. 15 more seconds!!"

Shawn T's nigga voice echoed in the back of my brain somewhere as I tried to recover from his INSANE routines.

Pant. Sweat. Wheeze.

" 8, 7, 6, 5..."

Pant, Pant, Pant,...

"3, 2, 1 ... SUICIDES!! GO, GO GO!!"

"I'm gunna KILL YOU SHAWN T!!" I yelled as I jumped up from the floor, new strength coursing through my tired limbs as I began another set of suicides.

"This is INTERVAL TRAINING, guys, INTERVAL TRAINING!!"

"SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUP!" I yelled at my computer screen where Shawn T and his no-fat-super-lean-insane-crew-members were sweating it out.

I gave a quick glance at Yuya who was INSANE enough to join me, and managed a, "Are you alive, Yuya?"

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Was Yuya's very-much-alive response.

"Great!" I replied between pants and more pants.

"Drop down on the floor! Push ups!"

ARGHHHHH!


Ummmm. Yeah. So that's how it is these days. It's an excellent way to work off the stress and tension that tends to build up when you live on planet Earth in human form. I could barely make it through the warm ups when I first started. But now, I can make it through one of Shawn T's Insanity Work Outs till the end, although barely.

It's good stuff.

2 comments:

Elena said...

lol good luck! It's sooo hard no? Are you doing the whole program schedule and everything? We're on the max training now. heehee! shinu!

Eyeliner said...

I'm not following his whole schedule and eating plan. I just do it to keep myself sane and healthy.
It is quite the work out though!
xD

.