Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camp...

Akari says...

Yuya and Ai said that they made up their minds concerning this year's camp. They are going. No way around, no questions.
In fact, they already sent their application form with their name on it. B'Gadz!

As for me, I can't possibly go,(no way!) nope, can't possibly go without them. It's impossible! I can't stand staying home all by myself, even if I don't have friends at camp. No Wayz! So yes, I will be going...AGAIN!! I'm just going for my sanity, though. Just because I can't stand even a few days without them. But at the same time, I might go nuts and crackers with all those people. I'm not good with large crowds and I tend to stay in the corner; I'm not a social person, and all those people makes me tired. Anyway, there's no use in me raving about it now; the application form is already sent, and I bet they're checking it by now.

My expectations of this year's camp is low, as usual, shan't make it high, else I'll get disappointed. I'm expecting that there'd be...

*2 dance nights
*7hours straight of games and fellowship
*2 hours of word time

This is my lowest expectations, my highest expectations would be the EXACTLY opposite of what I listed above. Such as...

*No dance nights; it's replaced with school
*7 hours of Word time
*Free time
*More free time, and fellowship with Ai and Yuya

But if this became true, it wouldn't be a 'Camp'. It wouldn't be much of a change; camps are all about change, and getting out of your way and having 'fellowship' with people you don't know.

Riiiight.

But so far, no good. The walls are thick around me, and besides, it feels much comfortable being inside than out.

I wonder what my former teacher would say to me if she was here... she'd probably give me a good sermon and give me an assignment―she'd give me a word study on 'shyness i-ness' or 'boldness' or something. Princess Pei-Pei on the other hand, I'd think she would pull me out on a 'walk' and talk about the situation over juice or something.
Not saying that the former is better than the latter or that the latter is better than the former.

I don't care.

PERIOD.




5 comments:

Yuri-chan said...

Fa-ka-chan, I'm glad you decided to go. I'll finally get to say all my dirty jokes about J.B. and I.G. without worring that you'll asphyxiate me!

Unknown said...

Aka (and Ai & Yuya), you guys are making the right decision. It's just right to go, k?
I know you will be fine and have fun with friends for sure.

...and I will be there too!!! haha yey! Happy?

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Aka-chan. have lots and lots of fun.

-Yasu

Akari said...

REALLY?So happy you'd be coming Sun!
-Akfa

Eyeliner said...

Oh, oh, oh!!
You'll have just as much fun as you'll let yourself, Akari-chan!
So, my advice for you, is to HAVE FUN!! Yay!

.