Monday, March 1, 2010

18=>19


Eiko says...

I've only got 4 more days till I will no longer be able to say, "I'm only 18, okay? Gimme a break!" Because on the 5th of March, I will be turning 19 years old. Oh my, my, my! 19 sounds like it will be a very awkward, odd year for me, that with the Change Program going on, and me not being either 18 or 20 and all.

Personally though, I like to think that I've lived my worst years out in my pre-teens. I know that's a very optimistic thing for me to say, being that I've only been on this Earth for less than 2 decades, but honestly, if life could get any more insane then those particular years I've experienced, I really don't see how I could go through it. ( alive, anyway)
Anyhow, I'm predicting that my 19th year will be very odd and random and awkward, but at the same time, it won't be depressing or bleh. In other words, it's going to be weird, but good.

BTW!!
Ken, Sam, and Ai beats everybody in giving me my earliest, 19th Birthday present! They surprised me during my short stay at Lodge Home! They're all sweethearts! xoxo
Well, I've got a very limited amount of time left to my 18th year, and I'm thinking about a variety of exciting things to do to make these last days memoriable.
Exciting!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

oh sweet, happy birthday, eiko! and all the best for your weird but good 19th year! hehe. :)

Eyeliner said...

Sharon!! Miss you, cool lady!

Sharon said...

Miss you too! gosh seems like aaaaages since FDTP, ne! good times..

Eyeliner said...

I know!!
FDTP was quite the experience, wasn't it? Haha!

.