Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hiatus.

Eiko says...

It's called a hiatus.
I'm in front of my computer, with absolutely nothing even remotely interesting to offer the world. I'm wringing my brain for interesting scraps of information, but I'm left with boring stuff like,

*I woke up at 7:30
*I did Shawn T's Insanity Work Out and died
*I cooked lunch
*I cooked dinner
*I attended a Steering Council meeting
*I abused my mobile phone
*I took a shower and soaked in the tub
*I looked in the mirror and fainted
*I skype-chatted Hiki
*I took a walk out in the beeeaautiful weather


See? Nothing interesting. Just plain old life.

It's at times like this that I really regret starting a blog. It's just another responsibility, another thing to check off my to-do list, etc.

I take the two sentences above BACK!

Because apparently, I've got readers. I was visiting UNO Home, and was surprised to hear my brother quoting me on one of my posts! I think I turned red hearing that, as that particular post was pure foolishness, but according to him, my blog is a fun read! yay!

But this is suppose to be a haitus. So... calling it a night for now.

cheerz

8 comments:

ken frog said...

poor phone.

Yuriko said...

I agree.

Eyeliner said...

It was being a naughty little phone.

Unknown said...

maybe phone was copying the owner? :)

Hiki said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! does that mean you put yr phone on vibrator mode and asked ppl to call?

Eyeliner said...

Wooooah!
How did you know!?
You're freakin' me out!

Gahahahahhaha!

Anonymous said...

I want to be your mobile phone.

Eyeliner said...

Wow.

o_0

.