Friday, March 26, 2010

Will be gone for a week

Eiko says...
So, yeah...
*sigh*
I'll be heading for Kanazawa tomorrow, and for the very first time in all my 19 years, I will be taking the night bus.
I probably don't have much to worry about, but Shinjuku IS a big station, and my sense of direction is pretty whacked up. I'm not ashamed to say that I am indeed quite freaked out about the whole thing.
I've got this fear that I'll miss my bus, and will be stranded out there in the cold, and if I DO managed to get on the RIGHT bus and on the right time-line, I have the fear of missing my stop. And if that isn't a problem, I have a foreboding that I will be locked up in a bus with a pervert who has a perverted mind that constantly has perverted thoughts racing through it. All of that mashed together with the week-long Kids Camp is a really pleasant thought, and I sleep like a baby every night.

NOT.
REALLY.

It's all good though. This next week is going to be EXCITING, no questions asked! I really like kids, and I'm about to enter a full week just full of them cute little things!
I'm lovin' it BIG TIME!

And while I'm gone, the prodical blogger (a.k.a Akkari-chan) will be taking care of this blog, so you can expect a series of posts from her during my absense.

Anyhow,
Being that the opposite of "nice" is "mean", you most definitely fall under the category of "nice", and nice people pray for other people in distress, so I guess I should say thank you for praying for me! Heh, heh!!

Well, cheers for now.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

haha! praying for you, eiko! hope you have a great time. ;)

.