Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SNIP

Eiko says...

One snowy, cold Tuesday, I found myself staring in the mirror, trying to figure out what was wrong. Everything, perhaps? That's quite an offensive statement to the Big Guy up in the clouds who no doubt had loads of fun creating me, but still... there must be something I could do to keep me from cringing whenever I catch a glimpse of my reflection in a mirror or window.
That's when a pair of innocent looking scissors lying around caught my attention, and I could sense the idea light bulb flashing over my head! I would cut myself a new hair do! Well, not really. I would get BORIS (who is quite handy with the scissors, being that she cuts her hair whenever she is stressed or emotional) to SNIP SNIP SNIP!!

So with scissor and comb in hand, Boris sat me down on a chair and snipped away, while spouting off comments like,

"Eiko, your hair is more dead than mine! Seriously damaged!!"
"Your hair is WEIRD! What's it made out of, huh?"
"Did you know you have hair enough for three normal humans? You should donate some to charity!"
etc. etc.

It's all good though. Especially since it turned out quite nicely.

I did hesitate when she asked me whether I wanted to cut bangs or not, being that I WAS trying to grow them out from last year, but I really was tired of how I looked, and decided to take the plunge. I might regret it later, when I once again want to grow my bangs out, but for now...

I look like so.





ATTENTION!

Art blog updated!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

kawaii! I say boris is a good hairdresser! brutal comments aside, heh... :)

Eyeliner said...

Haha! Yes, indeed.
:)

.