Thursday, January 14, 2010

blah blah blah...

Eiko says...

If you haven't noticed by now, blogging is a hobby--something I enjoy doing, something that is fun and relaxing for me. So if you can't keep up with the posts, just check my blog out more often. It does the trick.

It's also a stress relieving activity for me, a place where I can rant and rave and fume. I mean, I could do that vocally here by screaming at the top of my head, or ranting about the things that are giving me a head ache, but being that this house wasn't sound proofed at all, I would be disturbing my very studious siblings and my workaholic dad without me even giving them the choice of whether they want to be disturbed by my moods or not. That's why blogging about those moods and emotions is much safer. The reader (you) have the choice to be disturbed by my rants or not, by choosing to not read my posts if you find them ungodly, or if you decide that my moody rants will affect your spiritual life in a negative sort of way.

Of course there are the cows down the road who are always willing to lend me a listening ear and their full, cow-eyed attention any time of day, but there's a problem: THEY STINK LIKE MANURE! Even dear Boris crinkles up her nose when we walk past them.

So, yeah, you're probably thinking, "Eiko sounds a bit disturbed. Will this post be a depressing read and will it negatively tint my spirit and discipleship? Should I just skip down to the last paragraph to find out the conclusion of all this, or should I just not read it and say I did?"

To answer your question, no, this won't be depressing, or sappy, or sentimental, or boo-hoo-ish. I just really, really, REALLY want to finish the bottle of wine in the fridge that Mom and Dad bought for our weekly communion times.

(Note: Icthus Home has what we like to call Monday Fellowships where we have a special dinner and communion and some extra fellowship on a weekly basis. )

Okay, and maybe I am a bit moody right now, which may explain why I'm feeling in need of some alcohol. But WHATEVER! I'm NOT going to give in to temptation. Well, I might, but I don't think so. At least not until I finish this post. (Big Smirk)

Why am I feeling moody? Well, umm...that's like asking a fish why it needs water to survive, or why the cow needs to chew its cud, or why monkeys look like humans, or why I like ice cream!!

I'm a Pisces. I'm moody. K?

And O.M.G! Did you read the post by Akari about our Horoscopes? My Rising is in Gemini, and my Moon is in Scorpio!!! I think I lost some extra sleep over that one. No offense to you lovely individuals who have any Gemini or Scorpio in you whatsoever! It's just that I don't think the combination of Pisces, Gemini and Scorpio is so hot.

I was reading up on my horoscope these past few days, and no matter what the source, they always mention how Pisces people are prone to be dependent on either drugs or alcohol. Alcohol!!! I felt so labled after reading that. Infact I still feel labled... Okay, you know what? Junk the wine in the fridge! I don't need it to be happy. That's it!! I'm on one of my alcohol fasts again. No more alcohol for me! Period! That is, of course, until the next time alcohol is available in big amounts. No, the bottle of wine in the fridge is not in the "big amounts" category.

And you know what? This post is getting long and drawn out and boring so I'm going to cut off here. I bet you ended up skipping down to THIS PARAGRAPH after all. Don't worry. I do that all the time! You really shouldn't feel obliged to read through anyone's blog at all, especially if it isn't interesting. The only blogs I check are the ones with lot's of pictures, because pictures make up for bad writing. So if this post didn't interest you, and you still struggled through it out of duty, then I'd say you have a very messed up sence of duty.

Don't worry though. Jesus still loves you.

Oyasumi~!

No comments:

.