Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's wrong with Carrots?

Akari says...

Eiko and Boris are not eating their carrots. Boris told me that carrots does 'something to over 15-year-old females'.

"Exactly what do they do?"

"I'll tell you when you're over 15."

"But I'll forget by then!"

"That's the point."

The woes of being under aged.

But what could they do to you but good?
Give you a gassy stomach? Or do they minus a few minutes from you life span? Or do they turn your skin colour to orange? Or worse yet, Do they eat away at your intestines, leaving you only with a few bones and skin stretched over it?
I doubt it. They(teachers, Parents, brothers, sisters, including you, Eiko!) told me from when I was a toddler that they do the opposite of what I just listed above.

I was hoping that, if I post about this, Eiko or Boris would tell me, but just in case they wouldn't tell me, I would like to request that, if you know why they are avoiding carrots, to please tell me.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Eyeliner said...

Dearest, child!!

Why, I thought I told you. If you eat over the fine line of 31g of carrots a day, carrots will begin to sprout from your ears past the age of 15!! In worst cases, you will have little, orange roots growing from your nostrils!!

Meg said...

Akari~ you are such a cutie! I loove you tonz! and all I can say is...Don't think abut it too much!

.