Monday, January 11, 2010

shashinnn

Some pics I found on my comp that I haven't posted yet.

2007
There was a time when I thought that the lighter your hair color, the cooler you were, so I kept dying and bleaching the life out of my hair until just last year when I was forced to redye my hair black for the sake of a part time job. I also went through a stage where I iron curled my hair almost every day!! What a vain little thing I was. Right now, I'm all for the black, straight hair look. How we all change!

On the roof of T.O.M.

It was a bad day...Boris and I had this huge argument over something entirely stupid while out together at Toneri.

We had a masquerade-type-party at T.O.M. once, and instead of making a mask, I decided to paint one on. It was fun. 2009

Ken, I look good in your jacket! LOLz

Dress up for activity night.
T.O.M. offensive celebration. Ken and Lixy made the most mouth watering pasta EVER! I ate till my stomach couldn't take one more molecule of anything!

Some pics I found on my comp that I haven't posted yet.

No comments:

.