Thursday, January 7, 2010

recently...

Eiko says...

It snows a little everyday, so there's always a fresh layer of fluffy snow covering everything in the morning. It's a beautiful sight indeed, especially since we have nice big windows to enjoy the view from. If it ever snowed this much when we were living in T.O.M Home, everybody would literally be freaking out and jumping up and down for joy. Over here, snow is a non-event.

Since I can't stand the cold, and frost bites are so unatractive, I usually do Shawn T with the teens in the toasty warm House for P.E. instead of throwing snow balls at each other outside. Yup, I converted everybody into Shawn T fans! Even Yuya has joined the club, and when we're looking for an extra challenge, we strap heavier weights on for the extra work out. Although I wasn't there, the teens told me that Dad joined in and gave a few hip movements a try! Man, I missed out!


It's pretty!!
I love our big windows!
Akari and Non-chan enjoying their first snow fight in years!Me having difficulty understanding Dad and Mom's point of view. Yup, it still happens every now and then.

No comments:

.