Friday, January 29, 2010

Icthus home

Akari says...

I just realized that we hardly post any pictures of our rooms...I think it's high time to post some.

Dining room/living room/kitchen
Our(Ai, yuya, me, and Nonny's) loft.
Don't you think it's time Yuya gets his own room?
Bathroom/Dad's officeNow I won't have any worries about food, even if you (Eiko) go for another trip...Boris is just as good as you are!


Sorry I couldn't post so many pictures. Mom and Boris didn't give me permission to post their rooms...Anyway, I have to excuse myself as it is 10 o'clock...Already!
Good night. GTG!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Wow...Yuri..I'm impressed! It looks yumm!

Unknown said...

Yuya definitely should have his own room, yes.
Yuri, invite me to your dinner someday :)

Miss you guys!

Dawn said...

wow, are those chawan on the table? I AM impressed--the first family home that I've seen use proper rice bowls for meals! Go Icthus!

(um,not using it for the soup, right??)

Dawn said...

oh, and we're gna visit you when ALL the snow and cold are gone, so get ready!!

.