Monday, January 25, 2010

Report to Princess Pei Pei

Akari says...

When I heard that Eiko was visiting this blog even when she was over at Lim Home(she may be at HCS now), I decided to write this post to inform her of what I and others are up to.

Well, I started/finished reading Count of Monte Cristo, and am starting on The Three Muskateers.
Also, Dad got an i phone,
And we didn't do school for 2 days (going to junky museums) which makes your scoring much easier.
Boris told me to post that 'yuriko still doesn't miss you' or something of the sort...? (Boris: It's a joke...sort of)
We watched 'Cloudy with a chance of meat balls.
We also got some Muesli and Ai made some baked oats for us(she would've made some for you too, if you were here...hint hint).
Yuriko taught us a new word,'Frenemies' it means enemies posing as friends...?
Boris told me that we would have something yummy before you come home.
Nonny and I are stealing cookies from Mom's box while she's not looking.

Besides that, not much is note worthy, and Mom is now showing us an interesting documentary so I'm going now. I love you tonz Eiko...Come back to us as soon as you can...

2 comments:

Eiko said...

Akari!! You have impressed me!!

Muah.

Miss you tons.

Rhyden said...

Hahah could that be my book the three musketeers that i gave princess?

.