Sunday, January 24, 2010

Favourite movie...

Akari says...

I don't think I don't have any favourite movie.
We watched 'cloudy with a chance of meat balls' last night. We couldn't stop laughing. When I was watching it and I thought this would certainly be my favourite movie, but thinkng about it now, maybe not.

The other(comedy) movies I like are...

*Star dust

*Pink Panther

*Shanghai noon

*Princess Bride

*Prince Valiant

...Okay, thinking back on the other movies, 'cloudy with a chance of meat balls' is certainly not going to be at the top of my list...no, I really can't pick out a single movie and say, "This is the best movie I've seen so far."
There are so many movies I can still think of that I like, but then, the list would be endless...Oh, no It won't be endless. It's just going to be a waste of time.

Thinking of time, it's already 9:30, and I have to go to sleep now.
I'll have to be in bed by 10. So, good night.

No comments:

.