Tuesday, January 19, 2010

shouting out to MOM!! <3

Eiko says...

Back in the day, when I didn't blog, I HATED stumbling across depressing bloggers, who spread their depression, hate, and ugly colors through their sappy, boo-hooy, feel-sorry-for-me-now, I-hate-life, posts.
But now, being a blogger myself, I almost came close to writing something super-sappy here, on Two out of Twelve!
But I so, totally won't. There's a difference between being funny and witty about life, and being depressed and ugly and hating about life! Being depressed, ugly and hating here, on Two out of Twelve is NOT THE VISION.

So, instead, I will grant my dear, Mother's wishes, and dedicate an entire blog post to her.
(think my mom is a weeeeeny bit jealous about the "I love you, daddy" post I did a while back)

Mom,

You asked me so nicely, so I couldn't help it.

You are a SAINT. I admire your faith, and simple trust in Jesus. I admire your strength of charactor, and happy personality. I love the way you hear me out, even if you don't really understand half of my teen-talk, or my adolecent rants. Your girlie ways makes it easier to communicate with you.

Yeah, there ARE the times we let each other "have it", and we're totally at each other's necks over the stupidest things, but what I love about you and me, is that we are not only mom and daughter, we are friends, and appologizing isn't even so humbling--it comes naturally.

Mom, I honestly don't know how you managed to go through the process of pregenancy and child birth 12 times, and not only preganancy and child birth, but all the other problems and other stuff that come with children--diper changes, breast-feeding, bed-wetting, teaching, adolesence managing, boy-girl problems--but you managed beautifuly, and you did a fantastic job.

Ignore me when I'm a pain in your backside. I don't mean any one of the bad things I say. This awkward stage of mine will pass, and hopefully, you will stop regretting "that fateful night" with Dad which resulted in...well me.

You're not perfect, Mom. But The-Big-Man-Up-In-The-Sky sure knew what He was doing when he made me your daughter. No one else would have been able to handle my extreme stages in life, the way you did. I'm lucky to have you as my mom.

Mama daisuki <3

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

.