Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Eiko says...

I had a fabulous pre-New-Years at Highland Home, and although I was only there for 3 days, I'd say it was relaxing enough and enjoyable.
As for my New Years,....it SUCKED!!!!

I had work from the 1st to the 3rd, and in order to be there on time, we had to wake up at 5:30, and for crying out loud, I can't even sleep these days! It was more on the lines of doze for maybe 3 hours, drag myself out of the covers, and get dressed and ready for 15 hours on my feet--for 3 days straight!! While making the freezing cold, slightly hung-over, 35 min walk to Takenotsuka station from T.O.M Home, (before the sun was even out), I remember thinking, "I can't believe I'm doing this on the 1st day of 2010! It's just not happening!!" But it was.

I had a fantastic argument with my Mom over the phone about something entirely stupid, and for the very first time, I heard my Mom yell out some pretty "heavy" Japanese swear words. I was slightly disturbed, as I knew that if she had even whispered those words in our New House, every member of the Home would have heard it. Don't worry though. We both appologized, and whenever I mention what was said between her and me, we both start laughing our heads off. I love my Mom. Mom, I love you!

To say the least, the first 3 days of 2010 were nasty. I seriousely thought I would lose it and go completely nuts, but thankfully, I survived. Lee also decided to surprise us all by dropping by and gracing us with his ...presence. We all chilled like the good 'ol days, and anybody who knows that nigga knows what I'm talking about.

But despite the sucky start off to this new year, I have full confidence in it's beauty. I believe those two shooting stars I saw when we were moving in to this home really do mean something. It's going to be a wonderful year.

I love you! I'm in a very loving mood right now. Have a good 2010, y'all! Let's all LIVE this year to it's fullest!

Best of wishes.

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Do know how you feel Ei! I feel for you! I had to work from 31st to 2nd too! and last day (2nd) I had to wake up 4:45 and worked 6AM to 4:30PM (it was 3:30 but extended...!) I could cry with you! and I got sick right after that for two days...argh...
But yes, PTL. Let's make 2010 great one :) Love ya!

.